Today released ‘ALPHA, BETA, GAMMA’Â download the nasbasic45-69.rar file from the landisk folder.
NAS-BASIC45 firmware with loader 69Â
- BugFixes as released by RDC
1. Failing renaming file names (CONCEPTRONIC to Conceptronic): solved
2. Files >4GB could not be deleted: solved
Â note: through some tricks the FAT32 formatted HD can support >4GB files !
Â (only through LAN)
3. Problem with writing samba config policy: solved
4. Problem with writing DHCP client policy: solved
5. Problem with allowing seek over file size with RAM/FLASH file system: solved
6. Problem with Disk/Format disk policy: solved
- Own Bugfixes:
1. Changed status page html internal code !# became !-#, status page now working again with NAS-BASIC45
2. Changed html problem with SNTP daylight time saving issue
The internal webserver seems to crash when using multiple times F5 (refresh). (Call it abusing the LANDISK) turn off/on will bring the device back to live. This behaviour I have with the standard generic firmware of RDC as well, so I think it is introduced during BASIC45 and LOADER69.
Together with the firmware RDC released tools for better maintenance of the device
- Quick Update Utility
this utility will search for LANDISKS in your network and you can upgrade them easily.Â Â
Note: this utility allows you to update: LOADER+KERNEL+WEB !
Note: I believe this only works if you have loader 67 or higher cause loader 66 was failing by me.
- Configuration Utility
As F5 can crash the internal webserver (not confirmed by RDC) you can use the 1.1 RDC configtool Note: No Support for Daylight time saving.
please read the whole readmefirst.txt
Comments are welcome