- Nov. 28, 1967: Born Vickie Lynn Hogan in Houston.
- April 1985: Marries Mexia resident Billy Smith, whom she separates from less than two years later.
- Jan. 22, 1986: Daniel Smith is born.
- J. Howard Marshall October 1991: Meets elderly oil tycoon J. Howard Marshall while working as a topless dancer in Houston.
- March 1992: Makes her Playboy cover debut.
- June 27, 1994: Marries Mr. Marshall.
- Aug. 4, 1995: Mr. Marshall dies at age 90.
- Sept. 27, 2000: A California judge issues a $450 million ruling for Ms. Smith against stepson E. Pierce Marshall, later upped to $474 million.
- March 7, 2001: A Houston jury rules that E. Pierce Marshall is his father’s sole heir.
- May 24, 2001: A U.S. district judge in Los Angeles throws out the $474 million judgment.
- March 2002: The same judge awards Ms. Smith $88 million of her husband’s fortune, plus $44 million in punitive damages.
- Aug. 4, 2002: The Anna Nicole Show, in which cameras follow her every day, premieres on E!.
- October 2003: Becomes spokeswoman for TrimSpa diet pills.
- Dec. 30, 2004: The 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals overturns her $88 million inheritance.
- May 1, 2006: The Supreme Court overturns the appeals court’s decision, ruling she can pursue her late husband’s fortune in federal court.
- Dannielynn Stern Sept. 7, 2006: Dannielynn Hope Marshall Stern is born in the Bahamas.
- Sept. 10, 2006: Daniel dies of an accidental drug overdose in the Bahamas.
- Thursday: Ms. Smith dies in Florida at age 39.
Above info from dallasnews. More info about her dead here and here. Who will get her money? What happened real? What was the real cause of dead? Will it be revealed? We will know … but probably it will take ages
4 thoughts on “Anna Nicole Smit dies”
Why do we persist in making heroes of thes tramps? She was a druggie, a drunk, a poor excuse for a mother and all around trash.
Let’s pay more attention to the kids who are giving up their lives in Iraq. She’s just another Hollywood hose-bag who got exactly what she deserved.
I too am very interested in the Anna N. Smith story – but am confused why Hippa Laws don’t seem to apply to “famous” people. I think If I died under the same circumstances, I wouldn’t want all of my medical information released and discussed online. Am I missing something?
No Peggy, the soldiers giving up their lives are the idiots here. If they wouldn’t, there would be no war.
At least Vickie had the gust to be true to her own wishes.
And no, she did not deserve this.
I beleive that ann nicole mother should be ashamed of herself, and let anna be layed to rest with her son.It’s been long enough now, time to move on lady and understand that anna wanted nothing to do with you and let her finally rest in peace.Go back to wear you belong and leave howard and his baby girl alone….