Important info: 1.03Final can cause files to become corrupted when copying data with an alternative copy tool, like: Total Commander and/or TeraCopy etc. This has been reported by several users and I could finally reproduce it today.
Therefore please use 1.03b6a again to be sure your copied data will not be corrupted!
New firmware to be expected today /tomorrow. It will be the final 1.03 version
- added Request : PureFTPD supports SIZE and MDTM
- added Request: SSL support
- Fixed: HDD1 unable to sleep in Raid1 mode
- added Request : FTP Server support option -O : ftp logging
- Refresh only new added files automatically (instantly), so remove the “Refresh” button and Auto Refresh Timer from GUI for UPnP AV server part / I-Tunes part. this will give more stability and better performance. Note: Works through SAMBA shares, FTP is unknown
- added Request: NFS v3 option enabled (for use with fun_plug: untested)
- added: scandisk returned
- Questionmark: fun_plug installation workable? Existing installations seems to work,
but I was unable to get it working on my device (from scratsch) <sigh> unrar the funplug put it in the root of Volume_1 .. reboot .. no go :-( I think I do something wrong ..strange: Volume_2 .. worked
Other options requested are scheduled for 1.04 (like the HELO part for Matthijs)
SSL is working
220———- Welcome to Pure-FTPd [TLS] ———-
220-You are user number 1 of 10 allowed.
220-Local time is now 12:27. Server port: 21.
220 You will be disconnected after 2 minutes of inactivity.
234 AUTH TLS OK.
Cert Subject: /C=EU/ST=CONCEPTRONIC/L=EU/O=CONCEPTRONIC/CN=192.168.1.2
Cert issuer: /C=EU/ST=CONCEPTRONIC/L=EU/O=CONCEPTRONIC/CN=192.168.1.2
331 User dennis OK. Password required
230 OK. Current restricted directory is /