I’ve new firmware available for those sending me an e-mail @ dennis @ aroundmyroom dot com
it’s 1.03 (0418.2008) where we have removed the scandisk function and fixed the e-mail issues with regard to the . and – characters not be able to use to store/save it.
In reply to reports of users mentioning that the HDD does not want to go into standby: engineers are not able to reproduce this <sigh>, so I must collect as much info as possible
- How Much HDD? 1 or 2 ?
- What is/are the brandname(s) of the HDD(s) ?
- If you use 1 HDD, is it inserted LEFT or RIGHT (frontview) ?
- If you use 2 HDD which one does not spindown ?
- With which firmware did you format the HDD: 1.02, 1.03 ?
- How is it formatted? Single Disk, Raid1 etc…
- Do you use UPnP Server ?
- Do you use iTunes Server ?
- Did you enable PowerSave ?
- Do you use Fun_Plug ?
- Any other additional info you want to give?