Just released for those who like to test:
1.04RC1, if we get positive comments it will be released
We added/modified support for users and groups. The following does apply:
- A user can be a member of more than one group
There are, however, some restrictions:
under samba, user can see “ALL” folders which he has the right to access.
under ftp, user only can see “the last mentioned” folder which he has the right to access.
- Workgroup can support any characters following the MS rule
- The UPnP Server is supporting new additional formats like: FLAC, IFO, ISO, MKV, M2TS, VC1, DIVX, AAC, M4A, SUB, APE, FLV, DV.
Please test and send me updates about the instant update of the UPnP Database, there is no refresh or crontab anymore as content is instantly updated. But I need feedback if this is working properly.
- Email alerts are now sent with valid hostname. Some SMTP servers did not accept the e-mails as a not valid hostname was sent.
- Add support for RFC3834; the e-mail New mail header “Auto-Submitted: auto-generated” is added to the message header.
- Add new function : clear printf queue, available at the menu optin Status -> Print Info
- Fixing DNS name of NTP server like: 1.conceptronic.pool.ntp.org” it was wrongly treated as IP string