To be released: 1.13.xx firmware CFULLHDMA
1. Support showing more detail video information by pressing DISPLAY key twice.
2. Support HDMI auto sync with the frame rate when playing video files.
This function will only be enabled when HDMI EDID can be read.
most important fix:
3. RT8169 driver could not work correctly in some boards.
6 thoughts on “What to expect next .. CFULLHDMA beta 1.13.xx”
Does this HDMI auto sync mean that content is automatically set to 24p or 50p depending on the content?
Keep up the good work.
yep, but no idea how to check that yet ;-)
update: just checked the feature and it’s working awesome ;-)
see next entry I will make later
1. More streaming channels available (preliminary, your feedback is appreciated)
uche uche . Crap. 1 or 2 links are working. Errors like unsupported format
not found etc.
I know you could do better.
2. Support showing more detail video information by pressing DISPLAY key twice.
Support showing more detail video information by pressing DISPLAY key twice.
This should be displayed by pushing the button ONCE….it’s redundant information nevertheless…..
Otherwise fine firmware! Finally my problem solved with the RT8169 driver. I think I was one of the first who was affected…..and went nuts because nobody else came forward….
With a growing collection of mutimedia items (e.g. 500 movies) I would like to have more information:
1) Information about the movie. Example given: in the Siemens gigaset M750 you can add a text file (same name as movie/other extension) with a short description of the movie. Supports the selection a movie (but needs manual input)
2)Same as above, but now feeded from a database (e.g. IMDB or a Movie Collector)
3)Sorting of movies by genre and (IMDB rating)
4)Marking movies as seen
Compliments for the good work!