Chris mentioned to me in e-mail that my rss feed was broken. As long time evangelist for RSS feeds some years ago I did not look into rss for a long time. My feed is running through feedburner and I was thinking all was ok.
An update I made on the blog last week caused some empty spaces in a configuration file. This caused the feed to be invalid (a empty line as first line).
If you read this through your RSS feed reader it means the feed is up running again. Sorry for the delay. It’s possible that you will see some advertisements in the feed. It’s an experiment to see if this weblog can earn some money through feeds.
One thought on “Server Message: RSS feed fixed”
It is working again, saves a lot of blackberry bandwidth :-)