To be released to beta testers later today:
- fixed: Volume level was / is not saved after turning off the device.
- fixed: ISO could not be played anymore through SAMBA and USB HDD
- Fixed: Movies and Subtitles with lots of ‘dots’ in the filename and in the same folder was only displaying the subtitle at first file. Rest of the files could not display the subtitle file.
- fixed: Solved stream issue: stop playing after the advertisement check with: http://18.104.22.168/pls/mp3/skyradio.pls stream
v1.09.09 internal release, not released.
Note: beta testers have reported issues with some MKV files. They are still under investigation / debugging
v01.09.04 [beta testers version]
this version is only interesting for those who want to play with NFS …
1. support NFS (experimental)
Support for NFS shares is added through the iMEDIA menu button
Add a new station: give it a name and enter for the address
for example when using CH3SNAS with NFS you can enter nfs://192.168.1.20:/mnt/HD_a2
when pressing ok you will notice that the ICON is still a blue circle, go out of this menu and go to the main menu or ie. setup menu. Re-enter the iMedia folder and the blue circle is changed into a folder. When entering this folder the actually mount of the NFS share is being executed
and you can access the NFS shares you have created in your exports file.
sidenote: if the icon has changed in a folder through the BGM button you can only edit the title, if you need to change the path, you have to enter a new station. If the icon is still the blue circle you can edit all through the BGM button
this feature is experimental and we are checking how to make it more userfriendly. But hey .. NFS itself is not really userfriendly ;-) its for linux geeks only, no linux box/nas no NFS
2. remove PowerOff warning/error message
3. fix small avi ( ~10M ) segmenataion fault issue from NAS
People who want to beta test can apply with a valid e-mail address in the comments.
Available in the market is the Conceptronic CFULLHDMA, a FULL HD able player based on a Sigma Designs Chipset. The device is about to play almost anything and users are encouraged to give as much feedback as possible so that the device is meeting your needs as HD junkie
The released / shipping firmware is 1.08.04 but development did not stop. Through the Internet Upgrade users can already upgrade the device to 1.08.09 1.09.10
Firmware release notes for people who like to read them: (for newer version, please find it here under the CFULLHDMA tag ..