After evangelizing RSS feeds some years ago (before the big hype, and before anyone had implemented it) I ran a scrapedfeeds.com website with a scraper (myheadlines) to make feeds from sites without.
After stopping that website I did not do anything with feeds anymore. Even not having a tool reading feeds.
Today after more than 2 years I installed a feedreader on my desktop again and imported some feeds I use during office hours. I’m back on track ..
b.t.w. I changed the feed url of the flash scroll feed in the top of the blog cause it was many times not working. Maybe the redirect could not be followed.